Sunday, 22 March 2015

The City in the Evening (and Night)

Warning: some serious photo logs up ahead: be prepared for fatigue in the fingers from scrolling endlessly.
*Last note: it is highly recommended that you stretch those fingers before proceeding as to avoid the finger cramp (ouch!) 














































Yesterday night we went out for dinner in the city for my parent's birthday, there were some pretty aesthetically pleasing dumplings that appeared in our evening but that went down our digestive systems faster than they could even scream "cheese"; therefore I will have to account for their absence in this photo stream in sad sad text ... (hey - only more reasons and opportunity to search for another good dumpling place - right?). After dinner we just walked around the city - mum showed us her new workplace and I took the opportunity to do a bit of snapping. 

Needless to say I need to get myself a tripod....

No comments:

Post a Comment